1. Do you require your customer’s to sign a Contract?
A contract is not required. We are happy to earn your business each time we clean.
2. Do you provide the cleaning supplies and equipments?
We arrive with many of the cleaning supplies and equipment necessary for basic cleaning. We do use your broom/dustpan and your vacuum cleaner. If you’d like us to use any special cleaning supplies of yours, please let us know.
3. Do you offer a guarantee for services?
We care about our house cleaning service to you, and we’re not satisfied if you’re not. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your house or office cleaning, please notify us within 24 hours of the cleaning and we will correct the problem.
4. How do I make my payment?
We ask that you leave a check in the kitchen made out to”Dee Dee Lindamood” on the day of your cleaning. Payment is due at the time of service, unless other arrangements have been made. We accept cash and checks for now.
5. What do I do if I forget my scheduled cleaning?
Please call us to cancel prior to the scheduled cleaning day.
6. Do I have to be home when Dee’s Domestics staff arrives?
No, you do not have to be home. Please leave us a key or instructions for entry and lock-up.
8. What if something gets damaged or broken?
Accidents occasionally happen. Dee’s Domestics is fully insured and will replace anything that gets damaged or broken as a result of an accident caused by one of our staff.
NOTE: If you do have something of extreme or sentimental value, we ask that you inform us in advance. This may be an item we prefer not to touch.